Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Playing 20Q's

For playing "20 Questions", I played it twice. The first time I did a movie question, and the second time a TV show character question.  The movie that I selected was the film "RED" that came out in 2010.  And the TV show character that I did was Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS.
When I was playing the movie question the AI (artificial intelligence), never guessed the correct answer even after asking a total of 30 questions.  After giving up after the 30 questions I entered the correct result.  Because the AI never guessed the correct answer I was very excited that I beat the computer, and found the game to be very fun especially when trying to out smart it.  The only thing that the movie round left me wondering is "how come the AI didn't know the answer? Surely some other player has chosen RED before?" But over all I was happy to win.
When I played the TV show character question the AI was able to guess what the answer was on the 17th question.  I was a little disappointed that I lost the game but also excited that the AI new the answer that I was thinking of.  It also made me wonder how many other people have used the same TV show character as me for when they played 20Q's.
Overall I found the 20Q game that I played at www.20q.net/ to be a very interesting and entertaning and I highly encourage others to at least try this game out at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment