Friday, January 22, 2016

Game Feedback

Michelle's midterm game:
I thought that catching the banana in a barrel game would be easy, it was really fun to play though.  Even though I kept messing up using where to put the barrel to catch most of the bananas.   I still really liked the game though and its concept.

Kayla's Maze Game:
I liked how the game was made with the controls,  but I really with their were some directions because I at first didn't know what I was supposed to be doing do to a lack of instructions.  But I will definitely play a game that is like this one because it was fun and set up neatly.

Allie's Final Project:
I found the game to be actually really fun and enjoying to see if I could beat my scores repeatedly.  I found myself racing to see if I could get more I then I did in the last rounds even though I had less time in which to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment